Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dades: Poll

Options
  • 10-02-2009 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

I take your point on not including Agnosticism, schoolboy error. An edit would've sorted.

I was also going to post the link in the other religion forums so we could get an overview of people who use public forums and what their beliefs are and how this compares to society as a whole. Is there a greater frequecy of atheists etc who regulary post in public forums?. Does internet usage affect beliefs?. Anyway, doesn't matter now.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You can PM me with questions, you know!

Anyhow, for the record, there's not much point in polling for religiosity in either this forum or Christianity, for obvious reasons. There's been polls in places like After Hours, but tbh polls online are always skewed by the demograph who spend time online.

Once you've spent some time here - you'll know who's who. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement