Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local bargains and various deals

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Joyces - 20% off all frozen food, except icecream
    Terryland F&V - Spend €25, get €5 off

• Registered Users Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I noticed that O'Beirne's pharmacy had a large ad in last week's Advertiser, being very specific about how much cheaper they are for all sorts of prescription items.

Was kinda sceptical, but decided to give it a go, and mightily impressed: an item I get regularly has been approx E18 at Boots and E16 at Cara - but only E12 at O'Beirne's today.

I'm not connected to them in any way, just thought the difference was large enough to mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I noticed that O'Beirne's pharmacy had a large ad in last week's Advertiser, being very specific about how much cheaper they are for all sorts of prescription items.

Was kinda sceptical, but decided to give it a go, and mightily impressed: an item I get regularly has been approx E18 at Boots and E16 at Cara - but only E12 at O'Beirne's today.

I'm not connected to them in any way, just thought the difference was large enough to mention.

Saw the ad last week too, seemed impressive in terms of the price differences available, for those in need of prescriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Know someone who looked into O'Beirnes last week too and was shocked at price differences. Really helpful staff too. She emailed them a list of all her meds and they replied with an itemised list an hr later. One med is usually only prescribed for one week at a time but she's on it full time. They offered her a special discretionary price on it due to her circumstance.
    Nice to able to highly praise a local business, their service really was streets ahead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

They have put their prices online too. Why do they not publicise that more?
    http://www.purepharmacy.ie/price-checker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Apache Pizza - Any large pizza for €6.99.
    Valid until 17th June.

419925.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭etselbbuns

Athenry butcher with special offers and free delivery
    Free delivery to Oranmore, Athenry, Clarinbridge, Galway City, Salthill, Claregalway, Headford, Caherlistrane and many more areas.
    http://mikewalshbutchers.ie/
    ie.
    🔹1lb diced beef
    🔹1lb rib mince
    🔹1lb diced chicken
    🔹5 pork chops
    🔹5 chicken skewers
    🔹5 steak burgers
    🔹5 chicken breast burgers
    🔹10 jumbo sausages
    🔹900grams back bacon joint
    for €30