Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Foods ?

• 10-02-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Does anyone have this diet ?, I've been looking at it because I want to live a Natural Lifestyle, I've learned so much over the last 6 months about food & nutrition its been kinda unreal how much crap people put in there bodies, even myself :(. Does the Raw Food diet really give you the good health people talk about ?,

I know Raw Food Diet is below the Vegan on that chart but I dont really care about that aspect of it tbh & the idea of never cooking foods seems weird to me but then I look at the benefits. Are the benefits worth it, it is a costly diet ?, how long does it take to make a meal ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

You are planning to eat cold raw food in this weather? All I can say is "Fair dues to you."

I could concentrate on whole unprocessed food rather than raw. Some vegetables are more nutritious when cooked, and to be honest, there's not that much meat I'd be prepared to eat raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

Raw Food = Basically they seem to cook it in a different way than high heat, just really really low

Advertisement