Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

past continuous assessment exam papers

Options
  • 10-02-2009 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

where can I get past exam papers? It's for a continuous assessment exam. Only the winter, summer and repeat exams are on blackboard. This is an MCQ test.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Most of my MCQ exam papers aren't online, a lot of the MCQ exams don't let you leave the exam with the paper either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

what happens with an MCQ? This is my first one. Are they all standard format for UCD? Do I just tick boxes or is it those annoying ones where you have to fill in the circle? Do I use pen or pencil? Blue or Black? redface.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ya have to put a line through a little rectangle box AFAIK. Thatsfor Economics, sometimes its just circle the answer on the question sheet. Use a pencil, and bring a rubber just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

You get a standard answer paper and your subjects questions paper.
    You enter your answer(and student number) into a small rectangular box by colouring it in with a black pencil.

Pencils are always provided it seems but I'd bring your own just to be 100% safe.
    There is a MCQ tutorial page given out with instructions and rules with your exam

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

Note the pencil bit is important, pen is not acceptable as it is machine scanned. Bring a couple of pencils. Most MCQs look like this, you fill them in like a lotto ticket, but if you are in a certain module they should clarify this for that module

• Advertisement

graduate wrote: »
    Most MCQs look like this,

cool. Printed out. 120 questions. Holy mololy. I've only got 40 minutes. That's like a question every 20 seconds. Might fill in the first 30 before I go in just to give me a head start

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

pathway33 wrote: »
    cool. Printed out. 120 questions. Holy mololy. I've only got 40 minutes. That's like a question every 20 seconds. Might fill in the first 30 before I go in just to give me a head start

That doesnt mean its 120 questions in your exam. What course is it?

That doesnt mean its 120 questions in your exam. What course is it?

principles of crop science

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

MCQ papers are not released as they are usually similar every year. What i do for every mcq is circle the answer i think is right and go over it again before i write anything on the mcq sheet. Its better to make errors on the question paper than the proper sheet

Advertisement