Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Swimming Pool in Naas

Options
  • 10-02-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the new swimming pool on the caragh road is opening? Was down there last week. It looks finished from the outside, but is closed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭mjth2004

Rang the old pool last week - was told new pool is open monday 02 March!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

My inside line says mid to end of March. There should not be much left to do at this stage, should be snagging and other minor bits and bobs....

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BuilderBobie

Yea I spoke to the attendant at the sports centre Monday night and she say it's opening in March. She also showed me the new price list.
    I just hope they have restructured their times as well as admission prices!
    Adult admission wil now be 6.50 :mad:and children 3.50! I just hope they won't be carrying on with the 40 minute time limit for that price.
    I know it's an all new facilit you but they won't get the public attendance with prices like that in these times. Prices like that are a bit over the top for only 40 minutes if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Mr Fonnen

Last I heard there is no time limit on the sessions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Carrie69

Does anyone have a schedule or know where I can get a schedule for the new Swimming Pool. I'm just new to the area and I just noticed that the old pool os closing forever on Sunday 1st March. Was glad to have come across this site now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Foghorn Leghorn

The new Pool and gym opened a couple of wks ago,
    As far as i know there's no limit on how long you can stay in the pool.

In terms of the gym I think a years membership is well under 500euro which is very good compared to other gyms in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dkelly

You can find all the info here

http://www.kildareleisure.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

dkelly wrote: »
    You can find all the info here
    http://www.kildareleisure.ie/

Do you have to be a member to go swimming there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Carrie69

No as far as I'm aware you do not have to be a member. I am not a member and I go to some of the classes up there. YOu have to pay to use it but you would be better off contacting the leisure centre directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Will do, cheers for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭grodge

Here is a list of the current prices for K-Leisure

http://www.kildareleisure.ie/?page_id=22

Advertisement