Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are we playing?

Options
  • 10-02-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hi,

Im moving to another site from Ipoker for various reasons.

Where should I head taking into account the softness of games, traffic in evening time and loyalty / rakeback?

Also need to support HUD.

Ill be playing 6max nl @ 0.5 / 1 and upwards (hopefully!)

Cheers

Where to Play...? 26 votes

Full Tilt
    0%
    Pokerstars
    23%
    Ste05CL7Johnstershano_88kennyrsbGubbo 6 votes
    Party
    53%
    malinhMr.PloughlazloThe TouristGrafterbarry2007BIGMICKGpkacesOnly Acesyeah-buddyDonkathonDrJFFBigToadJimmy1bob 14 votes
    UB
    0%
    Absolute
    0%
    Dracula
    0%
    Bodog
    11%
    smoothcallIcarus152Samoa Joe 3 votes
    Crypto
    0%
    Prima
    0%
    Ongame
    7%
    cuterobTribezz 2 votes
    Everest
    0%
    Pacific
    3%
    zuutroy 1 vote
    Betfair
    0%
    Stay at Ipoker
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Devilfish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Dracula?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm on the Cake network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Full Tilt - Games are softer then stars and better RB but still quite nitty, if you have a werid sleeping pattern, i.e you'll be awak from 1am - 9am or similiar then I'd consider this but I usually go with one main site then have a second site like stars of FT as back up.

Pokerstars - Great software, if you can hit Supernova it's worth it but that involves playing there for the whole year which isnt smart for non US players I think. Platinum RB is only worth about 20%.

PartyPoker - Software is poor, standard of play is shocking though which is great. I havent a ****ing clue how to work out there loyalty system but from all accounts it's about 20-30%.

Ultimate Bet - cheating scum, avoid

Absolutue poker - See UB ^

Prima - Seems very soft. Software is good compared to other EU sites, rakeback of about 50% can be gotten.

Ongame - Software is a nightmare, if you manage to get past that then fair play. If your an SNG player 60% or so RB is achievable. I couldnt get past the software to see what the cash games where like.

Betfair - Standard is ridic bad and RB of 30% is available. Game selection isnt great as it's fairly small, i.e at off-peak times you wont get many games going. Software is shockingly bad though.

Advertisement