Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yankee Samplers- 5 for 5 euro.

• 10-02-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

Apparentley 15 hours burning time per candle. Available in all scents. I purchased today at Home Store and More, Mahon, Cork. Creme Brulee candle burning now...mmmmmmm:pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Where can these be got in dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Theres one in Airside, Swords

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

I've seen them in Arnotts. I also think I've seen them in Clery's and also Easons on O'Connell Street. I think they're fairly common. Don't know if any of these shops have this promotion on them. 5 for €5 is pretty good. Might check it out tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They are normally 2.50 each so 5 for a five is great. And unlike normal yankee offers, you have the whole range to choose from. And I think the normal burning time of a big yankee is about 150 hours(according the the bottom of the candle I think) so get 10 of these(at 15 hours per candle) for a tenner and you've got as much burning hours for less money, plus a variety of scents....so there!!!:cool::cool::P:P.

Advertisement