Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with SIMS 2 Double Deluxe DVD

Options
  • 10-02-2009 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an issue with the above DVD. I can't install from the dvd atall, it works on other PCs and laptops and other DVDs work on this PC, very strange problem, the PC just will not recognise the DVD. I got over this problem by copying the DVD onto an 8GB USB drive, copying onto hard drive and installing from there. App installed fine, now when I try to launch it, it looks for the DVD and and tells me to insert correct DVD. Is there a way I can point the app to look on the hard drive as opposed to the DVD. I have copied to a second DVD and I have the same problem. Help much appreciated.

Thks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Probably better to ask in one of the tech forums

I had a similar issue to what you describe (Not sims though) a few years ago.
    I ended up replacing the disc drive and it was all good after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Google no cd crack ;)

Advertisement