Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colour Theory

• 10-02-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

A site called Behance.net
    is useful for anybody working in the fashion world, as it describes the colour trends for 2010.

I have yet to get a Huey system to link monitor and printer, but shall do so in the near future.

Color profiles are very pleasant to study and it is possible to improve how photos are viewed on a computer screen by making custom settings for one's personal entertainment.

Just a though on these dull days... though the sun came out brightly today and got me thinking of colour again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

At the moment, and I don't know why (i suspect its something to do with two marvelous books I received over Christmas and new year), but i'm going through a "I love black and white" phase. I'm just out (almost) from my "I love vignettes" phase and now its black and white. At one stage the saturated colours interested me greatly but i didn't actually get into taking any - too many grey skies in Ireland I think.

Advertisement