Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for accomadation to rent tramore

Options
  • 10-02-2009 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hi all i hope someone could help me on this myself and my friend are looking to either house share with someone for roughly 300 a month or else a cheap enough long term lease on a two bed place any suggestions???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

For when?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 deise girlie

Go to property partners on main street. Barry or niamh will look after you, they are v good. There are a load of 2 beds in Pebble beach for long term at the moment. Not sure what the rent is but I reckon it would be reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 emz20

Pebble beach are goin for 400 a month for a two bed place, its a special offer they have on. We had two bed in seafield for 600 month..Loadsa places around for under the 500mark though.Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

emz20 wrote: »
    Pebble beach are goin for 400 a month for a two bed place, its a special offer they have on. We had two bed in seafield for 600 month..Loadsa places around for under the 500mark though.Good Luck
    seafield no thanx meself and the girlfriend lived there for month some freaky **** happened down there i tell ya and we were,nt the only one to experience it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

keep in mind that some if not all the places in pebble beach don't have the best insulation can be very cold in the night and winter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 emz20

seafield no thanx meself and the girlfriend lived there for month some freaky **** happened down there i tell ya and we were,nt the only one to experience it

Really?:eek: thats interesting cuz boyfriend always said there was somethin creepy bout the place haha..wat kinda stuf happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Wolftone378

I am a 60 year old American. I am looking for shared accomadation in Tramore and would be interested in chatting with you. i lived in tramore for 3 yeras and had to move to shared accomadation because of the expense. i am quite, keep to myself, prepare my own meals and do lots of volunteer work that takes me away from home. i need a place on the 360 bus route because I walk with a stick. There are pces in pebble beach. My problem with them is that i would have to pay the security over 2 months and that's not allowed. let me know what you think.
    <snip - personal info removed>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Wolftone...you prob shouldn't post your phone number on the boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

emz20 wrote: »
    Really?:eek: thats interesting cuz boyfriend always said there was somethin creepy bout the place haha..wat kinda stuf happened?
    doors opening by themselves and you could have a blazing hot fire lighting but you,d feel this really cold draft go by ya, the bro used live in one behind me and they had a slice pan thrown across from the kitchen counter in2 the living area freaked them out big time

Advertisement