Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shipping pet boxer to new zealand

Options
  • 10-02-2009 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

hi,
    want to ship my dog to New Zealand in the coming months and have gotten a quote of €3250 to do this from an irish company. does anyone know the names of companies that do it??? also i was expecting to pay around the €1500 mark. thought this price was excessive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

Why don't you try to go through England. There are more companies there that deal with animal transporting. It might be cheaper. Bring your dog over on the ferry and arrange pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gracem

thanks for that. i was thinking of doing that but just wanted to be sure an irish company couldnt do it for me. have to take her with me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irish ozie gang

Why don't you try to go through England. There are more companies there that deal with animal transporting. It might be cheaper. Bring your dog over on the ferry and arrange pick up.

we're moving to australia in a couple of months and are taking our 2 cats with us.:D we've decided to go via the UK as there are a blast of companies there who deal solely with shipping pets O/S. we'll take them over on the ferry. quotes were around the £1400 - 1500 mark. try golden arrow shippers or pet air - they seem to have a good reputation from everything i've read on other forums. Ireland is a bit behind the times in this department it seems.....:(

Advertisement