Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A request for N18 Crusheen-Gort construction photos

Options
  • 10-02-2009 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just posting this here in the hopes that one of you happens to live close to the N18 Crusheen-Gort construction site. If that's you, my plea is that you would kindly take a few minutes to snap a few photographs of the works, and post them either here on this thread, or, alternatively, on the appropriate N18 thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054991628

My usual haunts on boards.ie are the Commuting and Transport and Infrastructure forums. There we have several posters who have taken pictures of various N25, M8 and M6 construction projects. But we have nophotos of the N18.

So please please please, if you live near this project, do take a picture or two to let us all know how much progress is being made.

Many thanks,

Furet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

H there, I will add some photo's in the next day or so!, they are belting away on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Cheers, that would fantastic. Glad to hear they're going fast at it too - I'd say it'll open well ahead of schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

please PM me and I will email u the photos.

Advertisement