Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wotlk In game Help

• 10-02-2009 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey guys,

Well i was hugely active before WOTLK and was doing MH,BT and Sunwell but i took a break had school and work etc etc and now im starting up again.
    Basically im looking for pref some irish people where i can raid with and have a laugh and hopefully bring me up to speed with all that i have missed.Looking for a longtime thing here hopefully someone can help me.

Thx in advance :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dunno what you are looking for tbh, but the best you could do is buy the expansion and just level yourself up. You will learn about all the new features in due course, either by discovering them yourself, asking people in-game or asking here

Btw, WotLK is easier than TBC for just about everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dunno what you are looking for tbh, but the best you could do is buy the expansion and just level yourself up. You will learn about all the new features in due course, either by discovering them yourself, asking people in-game or asking here

Btw, WotLK is easier than TBC for just about everything

Big time, Naxx 25 is like first stepping into kara, and Maly is like maggy, and VoA is just a joke.

Cant wait for uldur to bring some form of a challenge. But this rumor about being able to buy full T8 wit EoV is a joke, i seriously hope its not true as every nab will be running around in some awesome gear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Anti wrote: »
    Big time, Naxx 25 is like first stepping into kara, and Maly is like maggy, and VoA is just a joke.

Cant wait for uldur to bring some form of a challenge. But this rumor about being able to buy full T8 wit EoV is a joke, i seriously hope its not true as every nab will be running around in some awesome gear

I think they sais they were introducing new tokens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yeah its a new token. Emblem of Conquest iirc

Advertisement