Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose petals - In desperate need of HELP

Options
  • 10-02-2009 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I live in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Do not want to be travelling far so im looking for a place where i can buy a small/medium sized bag of rose petals if that is possible? Never bought them before so dont know if you can buy them in bags or not? Anyway if you can does anyone know where or would and florist usually sell them? And do you know any estimated prices??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

11amie11 wrote: »
    I live in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Do not want to be travelling far so im looking for a place where i can buy a small/medium sized bag of rose petals if that is possible? Never bought them before so dont know if you can buy them in bags or not? Anyway if you can does anyone know where or would and florist usually sell them? And do you know any estimated prices??

If you asked nicely in a florist they may have some petals left over from making up bouquets etc., should be free. These might not be great quality though if they've been removed, and definitely won't last very long. Alternative is to buy cheap roses (shape/size shouldn't matter) and break them up.

There's a florist on Main street beside Sam's Barbers that you could try.

A heartwarming Valentines story could sway the florist on this - surely they're all romantics?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

What? in the retail park near Mamas & Papas had paper ones when we were looking for them for centrepieces at our wedding. Not quite the real thing but they look the part - just don't get them wet as the colour can run!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

May be a tad late but Inspiring Ideas in the same retail park as what? and Mamas and papas, they have them red white purple etc.. should be there most of the time and not bad quality, cant remember the prices though..

Advertisement