Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pizza Hut 50% off food voucher

• 10-02-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭

Yes folks... it's back...
    The PIZZA HUT 50% off voucher.

It's valid until 13/02/2009.

I wish all these deals weren't for junk food...
    Oh well... save a penny gain a pound :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Are these valid for those PHQ pizza huts like we have in kilkenny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Umm, no Swords branch in their selection list for the Rep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

CyberWaste wrote: »

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

CyberWaste wrote: »

My local PHQ in Dublin has menus with BOGOF vouchers for pizzas til the end of the month, also put these through the letterbox. Think this was for delivery as well as carry-out. Not quite 50% off, but still a decent deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Good deal, pity it's nearly over.
    Not saying it is an affiliate link, but seems quite long when you can just use http://www4.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/50percent3/

Edit, Just applied for voucher there, the T&C's on the voucher are
    1) Offer available in participating dine-in huts only.
    2) Voucher available all day, 7 days per week until 13th February 2009 inclusive.
    3) 50% off food only (including children), excluding buffet, deals, Happy Hour, drinks, takeaway and online orders.
    4) This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
    5) We will process any personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy which can be viewed at www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/privacy-policy.aspx
    6) Only the person named on this voucher can redeem the offer and must be able to provide proof of identification.
    7) Photocopied vouchers cannot be accepted.
    8) This voucher can only be used once.
    9) One voucher per table.
    10) Maximum table size of 10 people per voucher.
    11) This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount.
    12) Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice.
    13) Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

steve 0 wrote: »
    Edit, Just applied for voucher there, the T&C's on the voucher are13) Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.

Well, I've got my voucher, with the DUNDRUM as the named Pizza Hut Restaurant... I'll give it whirl in the next fews days

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

soc wrote: »
    Well, I've got my voucher, with the DUNDRUM as the named Pizza Hut Restaurant... I'll give it whirl in the next fews days

If you look back over previous threads you will see that Dundrum have accepted these before with no problems ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 nolo77

I printed off one of these and headed for Pizza Hut in Blackpool in Cork at lunchtime today. When I produced my voucher, the waitress immediately pointed to Condition No. 13 :Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland so I ended up paying in full. So be warned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

If the 50% off doesn't work you can get 25% off voucher that can be used in any Irish Pizza hut by completing a short survey on http://www.pizzahutireland.com

Advertisement