Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koi Fish/Dragon/Asain art design

Options
  • 10-02-2009 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Just as the title says, looking for recommendations on the above designs in the Galway area preferably. Any experiences/comments/suggestions on Galway tattoo parlours welcome. Looking to get 2 half sleeves completed in near future. Thinking on getting Irish Ink to do my work..

Wat do you folks think?

Thanks in advance

PS - Admin, sorry about last post with the poll about Galway tattoo parlours. No offence to anyone intended

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blackbox1

Go to all the studios in Galway. Have a good !! look at the work they have done and then choose for yourself.
    If you want a really amazing piece. I would suggest going further afield ie.the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Can't be of any help regarding Galway tattoo parlours and to be honest I know of no one specializing in Japanese style tattoo, that however doesnt mean you cant get a sweet tattoo in Ireland but definately don't restrict yourself because of the part of the country you're in. Best thing you could do in my opinion is get over to a convention, Manchester is on mid-march.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭kensey

thanks for the quick responses! Uk might be on the cards, had some previous work done there in london. Cant remember the name of the shop but it was on a side street by oxford street. place was amazing with excellent artists. Any of you know any good ones in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Eoin at South Ink Tattoo in Rathmines :)

This is a work in progress but you'll get the idea:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58797040&postcount=2854

Advertisement