Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aggressive & provoking mod

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Another unprovoked attack from the same old mod....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59465934&posted=1#post59465934 the guy just can't leave it alone.

Unprovoked attack with religous overtones,
    Using real name on a public site, rumour mongering.

How low can you go muff

I have just been permanently banned from the Arch Tech forum. I would like this "mod" to back up his wild claims. He has admitted above, his telephone communication with the IATGN. He has lied about me on this page. Is he the IATGN puppet?

Many are afraid to speak freely on the forum due to Mufflers bullying. His presence stiffles honest debate. He rarely offers a positive contribution. I believe his religous references are offensive and totally unnecessary.

This guy is not worthy of being a "moderator" due to his unprofessional attitude and agressive, bullying and snide remarks. He referred to me on a public forum by my first name, surely this is against the rules?

Muffler post proof of your wild and untrue claims. I have asked you to post proof on many occassions but you have failed to do so because you can not back up your paranoid claims.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

RKQ wrote: »
    This guy is not worthy of being a "moderator" due to his unprofessional attitude and agressive, bullying and snide remarks.

I beg to differ.
    In all my dealings with muffler, he has been nothing but helpful and thoughtful in his decisions.
    It is my belief that muffler has done his level best to try and accomodate you RKQ.
    He has given you chance after change and yet you just won't learn to abide by the rules of that forum.
    He has tried to make that forum a level field where everyone can have their say without bickering or mud slinging.
    He has tried to get people to leave at the door where and who they work for.
    Yet you continue to grind your axe with regards to a certain group.
    You have been told time and time again that you cannot do this.
    You have ignored all requests to drop it.
    This has resulted in your permaban and frankly, I'm not at all surprised.

This is my last comment to you on this.
    I have no intention of getting into a debate with you on it.

The ban stands and whither you agree or not, it is deserved.
    You have only yourself to blame for this outcome.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    IHe has given you chance after change and yet you just won't learn to abide by the rules of that forum.
    He has tried to make that forum a level field where everyone can have their say without bickering or mud slinging.
    Yet you continue to grind your axe with regards to a certain group.
    You have been told time and time again that you cannot do this.
    You have ignored all requests to drop it.

With respect can you post an example of any offensive post I made yesterday?
    Can you show me the "mudslinging" I'm accused of doing?
    What group are you refering too? - I have not discussed the ATI or IATGN.
    I made a number of very positive posts yesterday - which one are you referring too?

He banned me for lying - what lie am I accussed of saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

RKQ, I won't engage with you on this issue over PM for a number of reasons:

1. I'll probably forget about your PM
    2. There's little or no transparency and as a result all I get is one side of the argument
    3. I have very little boards time for the next few weeks, so I'm not going to be getting involved in this. At all.

So for these reasons, please don't PM me on this any further. I would also suggest that you don't continue to PM the other Smods either, for reason 2. above and also because pestering people rarely gets the outcome you actually want.

• Advertisement

Thats fine seamus, I certainly don't want to be accused of pestering people. I've been wrongly accused too much to date.

I came to the Help Desk for help as I knew Mufflers motives. I knew he would try to do what he has done. ( I was warned by a high ranking member of the IATGN) He is so obvious, carrying out requests.

He is a happy little boy today. He has managed to ban me for no reason, purely on his paranoid personal feelings.

This ban can not be justified hence the lack of posts / help on this page.

Last August, I felt Muffler was being a puppet on a string for the IATGN. I had to apologise for it. Muffler has admitted his contact with the ATI/IATGN in post 29 above. His slanderous comments are unworthy of a Mod. Muppet on a string.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

RKQ wrote: »
    His slanderous comments are unworthy of a Mod. Muppet on a string.

You had to go and use the S word RKQ.
    This is a site bannable offence.

Advertisement