Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 11-02-2009 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

hey guys, i know this isnt the usual place for this kinda thing, but i gotta try everything...

Hubby was out with dogs today and one of them dissapeared.

His name is Rocky... He's a Ginger, curly haired terrier, with a red collar on..
    He went missing up on the mountain in the forestry between The Dirr (beside the Regal Lodge) and Shelmalier..

Needless to say, we've been out lookin all day, just thought if any of you guys lived in the area you might just keep an eye out...

PM me if ya need you need to contact me...

Thanks

heres a pic of the little muppet....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

FOUND SAFE AND SOUND (very mucky and hungry)

Thank you to the unknown man who brought him in & WSPCA...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I just saw this now - I'm glad you found him safe and sound

He is gorgeous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 monkey99

awh thats an adorable picture of him!! So glad you found him, just yesterday some travellers in my class (i teach primary school) were telling me how at the weekend they were at the beach and found a dog and just took it.. I was there in shock at how normal this seemed to them like!! Definately made me think twice about letting the dogs run off on their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

Rocky is originally from the travelling community.. he was a pup when we got him (from WSPCA) but he was goin to be used for badger baiting... he is quiet a nervous dog, he's terrified of alot of things...... including black plastic bags.. we are really delighted we got him back, luckily there are such nice people out there still :o:o:o

he's snoozin in front of fire beside me now, he had a lovely bath tonight and is soooo fluffy... :D

thanks for your lovely comments :D

Advertisement