Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else have a complete outage (Eircom ISP)

Options
  • 11-02-2009 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Hi all, as per title, did anyone have a total outage from around 12:20 today until now? This is the first time Eircom has gone down for me in a long time, although I've had DNS issues in the past (until I changed the DNS settings on my router).

Am on Clontarf exchange, if that makes any difference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

yes i did, all yesterday evening and some of monday, i rang 1901 last night but they couldn't help me as i have the business package, even tho i'm a residential customer, seems ok now, but i am going to report a fault and see what they say when they open office :mad:

i never thought to change dsl, will know for next time
    first i thought it was router, but i changed router, still was getting the red light, Internet for 30 seconds then gone again for an hour

usually i'm happy enough with eircom they get a lot of slack, but i usually have a good experience with them

Advertisement