Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney - casual soccer

Options
  • 11-02-2009 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a casual soccer setup in Sydney. i.e. between 10 and 20 players in a park playing. I was in Perth before this where we used to play at the esplanade in the city on Tuesday evenings so was just looking for something similar.

Cheers...anywhere in the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

Aw man its not the same without you two superstars in Perth anymore. Was called off last night due to lack of numbers.
    Good luck finding a game though :) Doubt it will be up to our high standard :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

Been several times we've went to Rushcutters Bay on a Sunday afternoon and joined in/started games. Then some other times wouldn't have enough people, other than that no idea. Do you play indoor/organised games anywhere?? Good few options for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Isnt soccer that poncy thing girls play?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Thanks for the superstar status !

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

No problem, only calling it the way I see it. Hope you get a game soon

• Advertisement
Advertisement