Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild

• 11-02-2009 6:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone would be up for making an Irish guild? I know there's a bunch of us scattered around the WoW servers, but I always have the best laugh in game with Irish lads.

Could be semi-casual, maybe throw a few alts in at first or something? I'd be willing to transfer a character anyway, got a 80 Alliance Paladin and a 70 Horde Hunter, so I'm easy as to what happens.

If anyone has any other idea's or anything let me know, just thought it was worth throwing out there, could be fun!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

This was tried before, and didn't work too well. A guild was started on Jaedenar but everyone was active for about a week before everyone returned to their mains. I started a mage but left when I realised that there were rarely any more than 1 other person online at any time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

im still there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

Anyone play on Outland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I'm still on Jaedenar too, doing mage stuff mostly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

Im in a mostly Irish Guild on Frostwhisper. Name is Gamblor if your still looking for an Irish Guild. Were a laid back social guild more than anything. but we do 10 man naxx twice a week. Got upto the 4 horsemen cleared.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ToughyIRE wrote: »
    Anyone play on Outland?

me on horde

you tommaso ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Im in a mostly Irish Guild on Frostwhisper. Name is Gamblor if your still looking for an Irish Guild. Were a laid back social guild more than anything. but we do 10 man naxx twice a week. Got upto the 4 horsemen cleared.

Hi

I was thinking of coming back to the game. I played from beta till I reached 60 and then quit soon after. I have gnome mage on Burning Legion which is my main and some random alts scattered around other servers. I'd probably start another char fresh if I came back though. Was looking for a guild that I could join .. would you guys have me? Is Frostwhisper a PvP Server? Could I transfer my mage over if needed? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Playboy wrote: »
    Hi

I was thinking of coming back to the game. I played from beta till I reached 60 and then quit soon after. I have gnome mage on Burning Legion which is my main and some random alts scattered around other servers. I'd probably start another char fresh if I came back though. Was looking for a guild that I could join .. would you guys have me? Is Frostwhisper a PvP Server? Could I transfer my mage over if needed? Cheers

hey man, squareyes have a guild on frostwhisper if you thinking of coming back :) just started 4 weeks ago so everyone is from 20-60.. should have a look :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

cool .. Horde or alliance? Whats the guild name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i'd be up for it, wow is boring me to death lately with all the swe and polish only guilds..

dont mind either rerolling raf'ing or transferring.

• Advertisement

Our Guild is called Paddy Irishman and were a horde guild on Frostwhisper. Whisper away if ye want to join. Just say your Irish and you are laid back person. Then your in.

seems a bit too laid back, made a toon on frostwhisper yesterday, logged a few times to find nobody online in that guild, and the one time i did see someone they logged out after i asked them for an invite...

oh well :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

i'm in an alliance irish guild on hellfire "Fightin Irish"

We're laid back but gettin to the stage where we'd love some new members to start naxx...

We have about 11 80's atm...and we do have a laugh...

gimme a holler if interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭GunScope

It would be cool enough to have a social type guild for the Irish folk around

seems like people are too firmly rooted in their own guilds to even try making a social irish guild work, says a lot about the WoW community(not just on boards.ie).

well, am gonna transfer away from pvp realms for a while anyway, pointless being on one as all the world pvp is in WG atm anyway, and levelling alts is impossible when some spa decides he's gonna camp ye until ye get yer main.

hey Degrass I will be on tonight from about 8 since its raid night for us. We got up thadius now :) Whisper if your interested in joining.

i'll drop on with a level 1 alt to see what the craic is

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I'm still on jaedenar, and i still have a hunter in the original boards guild :P was originally lollercaust til we got told to change it by a gm :( its not <the dark brotherhood>

Advertisement