Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Boards.ie Leagues Season 3-Qualify now!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

brianon wrote: »
    Hi FutureGuy.

Is this closed/Am I too late ? I'd love to play in a boards league. Just getting back into Fifa 09 now after a while away.

Closing day is Friday. So if you can get enough games in before then its not to late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

joe123 wrote: »
    Closing day is Friday. So if you can get enough games in before then its not to late.

Crikey. That give me all of tonight :)
    Bad night and all what with the Ultimate Team DLC out today and its 1.3G mandatory d/l :(

Anyone around tonight for a game or two ? I'll sign up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Right well, found this league late as today seems to be the last day. I'm gonna sign up anyway. My tag is Hokempokem. Ill be on all day for games off everyone. How many games do i have to have played to qualify? if nobody is online there isnt much i can do.

Boards Name: Kirby
    Gamer Tag : Hokempokem
    Skill Level : Hard to say really.... I win about 9/10 matchs on ranked online but I suppose the general quality is low.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Kirby/Briannon, unfortunately the qualifying league is now closed. A new one will start in about 4 weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I should be around later if anyone wants to get another game or 2 in.

• Advertisement

D'oh!

Ah well. 4 weeks to practice so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

ah thats a shame. thought I had one more day. Was gonna go mad and play em all :D. oh well. Seems i'll have to go all italian and bribe somebody to get in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I should be around later if anyone wants to get another game or 2 in.

I don't think I've played you yet so what time?

Same to anyone else I haven't played yet I should be knocking about all day so who's up for games and for what times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Was on last night but out of luck again, i should be on for one or two games late-ish tonight before this closes,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ive found it quite frustrating. Ive been on around 11-1:00 quite a lot but theres never anyone online to play.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alexm8n

Tusky wrote: »
    Ive found it quite frustrating. Ive been on around 11-1:00 quite a lot but theres never anyone online to play.

Ive also been online MANY TIMES and no1 is never on so ive only played one match and won ;) but im hoping to qualify anyway lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Alexm8n wrote: »
    Ive also been online MANY TIMES and no1 is never on so ive only played one match and won ;) but im hoping to qualify anyway lol
    I invited you twice yesterday and sent you a mesage with no reply

You are never on to be fair. Having only played one game is a bit of joke.

The game was against me and to be fair that was the first time I've ever seen you online.

As for myself I usually got on just after midnight due to not having a wireless adapter which was when I got the bulk of my games done. Got a wireless adapter last week so that problem is solved ;)

I got a perfect circle on my disc though playing a friendly against Apoch (when I was winning too) :( Don't suppose anyone has a spare copy of the game going they mind selling cheap to a fellow (and more importantly, extremly poor) boardsie? :p

Ah no just noticed it seems EAs dodgy servers have deleted all the leagues!:mad:

What does this mean now regards the qualifying league dont tell me we are gunna have to go through it again? Maybe if people posted their results up to help or something? I played 12 won 12 of those. Dont think id any red cards either.

How'd you remember a state like that? ;)

I'm sure they'll come back when the servers do.. they'd have to have some form of a back up.

Can't remember how many I won out of how many played. Think I was in 7th or 8th though, never saw the finalized results though. Just going on the day before it closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

I played 5 or 6 and won 2 or 3 I think.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

played 7 or 8, won all the games bar two, lost to Kirk the Dog and Seanmaster

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I've played 8 games...lost them all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Think I won 7 drew 1 and lost 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I believe i won 3, drew 2 and lost 5. Don't remember getting any red cards or even any yellows to be honest

leagues back up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

joe123 wrote: »
    leagues back up.

What happens next?

What happens next?

Dunno think futureguy has to sort out whos qualified from the league.

Because of the problem with the servers, I'm giving this league until Sunday to finish...many players were experiencing problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Brimmy wrote: »
    Karma Ranger - Not sure what happened there. My game crashed in the arena (that's what happens when it picks Gary Neville I guess), restarted my console and by the time I get back you were gone. Hope to catch you another time.

If anyone else is up for a game tonight pm me as I'll forget to check this thread..

i crashed out as well, dropped Neville for Hargraves and froze, don't think the game understands... :rolleyes: could not get back on for ages.

online now.
    Alexm8n, have we played? cant remember.
    anyway online now for anyone.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Because of the problem with the servers, I'm giving this league until Sunday to finish...many players were experiencing problems.

Does this mean I can join and try to get enough games played ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

guess so...

bq3 is the league
    think that is the code as well, if not check the older mails.

online now.

brianon wrote: »
    Does this mean I can join and try to get enough games played ?

Go on then :rolleyes: :D I need to see a big effort to get games organized and completed :)

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Go on then :rolleyes: :D I need to see a big effort to get games organized and completed :)

Sweet :)

I'll join tonight and see if I can get some games played.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement