Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Boards.ie Leagues Season 3-Qualify now!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

i have 3 or 4 games left in the league, send me a pm or a message over xbox live if anyone wants to play their league games against me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

I have exams soon so I don't really use the xbox anymore. I thought this would be wrapped up before now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Hi lads it's MackerelMan,

Sorry about the delay, I've been busy with college work and have hand problems with my phone line, DSL connection keeps dropping for a few seconds at a time resulting it being near impossible to complete a full online match.

I will be this evening to play a league match if anyone else is around for a game PM and we can arrange a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Too late to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

When does the league start? Or even picking teams? Feels like this is taking forever! Id just like to know what team I am so I can get a used to them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Yep, been waiting anxiously for ages now, just cant wait to get picking a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Seems like a nice clique is forming on the guys who have qualified for this league. Need a good showing this league lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Seems like a nice clique is forming on the guys who have qualified for this league. Need a good showing this league lads :pac:

What ya mean?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Right guys, we are starting very soon. A new signup thread has been added.

You must post the following information to be entered into the league system.

Boards Name:
    Gamer Tag:
    Number of League Games Played Last Season:
    For players who played in Prem/Champ/Serie A/B, did you finish all your games? If not, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Here ? if not i'll repost it in the topic i can't find one atm

Boards Name: SDTimeout
    Gamer Tag: SDTimeout
    Number of League Games Played Last Season: about 7/8 in the Qual. Not sure, You said i'd enough anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Boards Name: Town Man
    Gamer Tag: CashelMan
    Number of League Games Played Last Season: either 8 or 9 in the Qualifying League

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Im guessing to late to join?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

An update has been added to the Boards Fifa League Information thread (Stickied at to of FIFA/PES form).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement