Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minding Service

Options
  • 11-02-2009 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Just wanted to get some feedback on this.

I'd love to look after dogs while people are on their holidays. I'm thinking that it would be better to look after the dogs in their own homes ie come for the dog first thing and bring him for a good long walk and then do the same in the early evening. At least this way the dog is still in his own home (so no kennel stress) and he's getting great walks so he'd just be fast asleep when he is at home.

This would be such a fulfilling role for me (as I adore dogs and know most people hate leaving their dogs in kennels so I'd love to give them that peace of mind) and the dogs would be kept very happy. I think there'd be a demand for this. I'd love any thoughts anyone might have on stuff I may not have considered. Thanks.

Advertisement