Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

petey williams ***TNA IMACT SPOILERS***

• 11-02-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

source: PWInsider.com

Petey Williams lost a "loser leaves town" match at tonight's Impact taping in Orlando, Florida, which is scheduled to air next week. Williams is legitimately finished with the company as he is being released.

In related news, TNA is parting ways with Lance Hoyt/Rock as well.

TNA is expected to make more releases in the near future, but names have yet to be confirmed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

SPOILERS for **** sake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

gimmick wrote: »
    SPOILERS for **** sake

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

God damn I loved Petey Willioms :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

+2

Fair enough I'd already seen it but I'd be annoyed if I'd hadn't. It's a big loss thats apparently put down to freshening up the roster. Petey is not someone who I'd let go. He's a really talented wrestler and seemed on the cusp of getting over. Plus, the Canadian Destroyer is awesome. And it's Petey Williams.

Maybe he got an offer from somebody else....

Maybe to join another ex-tna wrestler....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

OP, use spoiler tags in future, read the charter to be sure of the guide-lines regarding them.

Guys, if you report the posts it makes it a lot easier for us to find this kind of thing faster and edit in tags/warnings.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Maybe he got an offer from somebody else....

Maybe to join another ex-tna wrestler....

And TNA just happily let him go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Comic Book Guy always seems to think that if you leave WWE you go to TNA..or vice versa for some reason..I wouldnt take what he said into context

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I think he meant if WWE were to offer a contracted TNA wrestler a deal they wouldnt just let him walk

Petey wouldnt be allowed to work in WWE due to his size also one of his main selling points which is his finisher wouldnt be allowed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Alot of TNA contracts are coming up this year so that could be a reason. They also might make a move for ROH talent because of the impending TV time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

+2

Fair enough I'd already seen it but I'd be annoyed if I'd hadn't. It's a big loss thats apparently put down to freshening up the roster. Petey is not someone who I'd let go. He's a really talented wrestler and seemed on the cusp of getting over. Plus, the Canadian Destroyer is awesome. And it's Petey Williams.

A big loss? In what way? He's utterly mediocre in just about every way aside from his overly-contrived finisher which is admittedly quite amusing the first few time s you see it. I doubt hes affected TNA's buyrate or viewership figures one jot in his time there.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Comic Book Guy always seems to think that if you leave WWE you go to TNA..or vice versa for some reason..I wouldnt take what he said into context

MarkCallaway92 always likes to go off topic and point out something that ive said and scrutinize it.
    My God, you make it seem like you stalk me on this thing or something.. :rolleyes:

But in reference to my original post i was taking the pi/ss!?
    Look at the first post..
    Williams is legitimately finished with the company as he is being released.
    Obviously he didnt leave because of a better offer, he got released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

callaway92 wrote: »
    MarkCallaway92 always likes to go off topic and point out something that ive said and scrutinize it.
    My God, you make it seem like you stalk me on this thing or something.. :rolleyes:

Guys, drop it or take it to pm please.

Advertisement