Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another whats this one worth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm not sure if it is a council estate, it may be an ex council estate. I don't live too far from there, and although I wouldn't say it's a cesspit like parts of Jobstown, you will have to deal with something of an anti-social element, not to mention a halting site less than 200m away. I notice that there are no pictures of the outside. This could be intentional.

I'd offer 260. It's still effectively a 3-bed semi detached.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

Sorry yeah its an ex council estate I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

seamus wrote: »
    I notice that there are no pictures of the outside. This could be intentional.

http://www.myhome.ie/pictures/properties/1/5/4/358451/dsc_0024.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I stand corrected. Obviously myhome.ie have still failed to make their site cross-browser compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

There's no real point asking what's worth.

To me I know the area well and grew up near it and I' wouldn't pay much more than 115k

so what it's worth to you the owner and everyone else is totally subjective.

figure out how much you're willing to pay for a similar house and wait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement