Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Touch 1st Gen Case

• 11-02-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just got a Ipod Touch 1st Gen and I'm looking for a nice case for it. I know they can be got for pennies on ebay but anyone know of a shop in Dublin that sells em for a nice price?

if not would anyone have a link to a nice one on ebay or somewhere else online?

Thanks All!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

If you know it's on eBay then look it up yourself....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

BJC wrote: »
    If you know it's on eBay then look it up yourself....

While I do appreciate you helpful comments.....if you took the time to read my request you would see that I was hoping that someone could reccomend a case for me either in a Bricks and Mortar store or one that they had purchased online (ebay) and would reccomend....

but again thank for the helpful comments- keep up the good work....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The belkin one is good but it works much better if you remove the plastic coating from the touch screen. It's like a book so it is protected anyway. Bit bulky....

I also ordered a skin from Amazon, which was fine and offered great protection but it took hours to remove it. It was like a wet suit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

They still have belkin i-pod cases in our local €2 shop - saw ones for nano and classic but might be worth a look - see this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055460030 for more details.

Advertisement