Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for DSLR photgraphy coarse

• 11-02-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I am a proud owner of a nikon D80, and even though I take decent pics with it, I would like to be better. Does anyone know where to go for evening classes etc
    I am in the Dublin area
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Coarse Photography - you've come to the right place all right :pac::D

The term Fine Art is finally beginning to make sense.

Anyway,

Try here

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mrsFitz

:ocoarse yes now I see,course;)
    don't let the name fool you, I am still a foreigner:D
    thanks for the link though, that's what I needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Cruising_R32

Where would be the best place to study photography full time in Dublin?

Or would a part time course cover all the same material and give me the same end result?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Dit do a honors photog corse full time afaik

Advertisement