Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd

• 11-02-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

So TJ Wilson debuted on ECW last night with Natalya as his manager beating some jobber, i was very impresed with him I must say. They seemed to be setting him up for a fued with Jamie Noble for right now but i'm looking forward to a fued with Evan Bourne when he returns

Any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭innercitydub1

Great wrestler done very well on ECW the other night have been watching him since the stampede days also in FCW had a good eud with kofi kingston when in FCW

i just hope DH smith makes a appearance some time soon now with them aswel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I thought they might be joining Legacy :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

JP Liz wrote: »
    I thought they might be joining Legacy :confused:

I hope not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Apparently the were going to be called up as the New Hart Foundation but Harry Smith went to creative and asked to be put with Legacy, they were going to do it but then thought better of it and called TJ Wilson up on his own instead! Tough break Harry!

Advertisement