Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with PC/Graphics card!!!!

Options
  • 11-02-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hopefully I have posted this in the correct place.For the last 6 months or so I have been using my pc through my LCD tvs via HDMI, when all of a sudden neither tv see's the pc. On 1 tv I just get a blank screen and the other gives a "No video signal" warning. I have used 3 different HDMI cables, 2 different DVI/HDMI adapters. I have also tried the pc on a monitor using a DVI/VGA adapter and it works. The graphics card is a Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 512MB GDDR4(http://www.sapphiretech.com/us/products/products_overview.php?gpid=219&grp=3) and the tvs are a SHARP LC46X20E and a PHILIPS 42PFL3403D/12.Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement