Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Gun Humour (Possibly NSFW!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Thanks for that foxhunter, there's a bunch of good stuff there.

I've stuck a NSFW notice into the thread title, as while it's not pron or anything, some of the images and text there might get the 'naughty filter' twitching in some workplaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

Rovi wrote: »
    Thanks for that foxhunter, there's a bunch of good stuff there.

I've stuck a NSFW notice into the thread title, as while it's not pron or anything, some of the images and text there might get the 'naughty filter' twitching in some workplaces.

Ok cheers I never thought of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

NSFW???explain somone?:confused:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Not-Safe-For-Work. Meaning that reading it at work might get some HR peon's nose out of joint and make your day a little less pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Cheers Sparks.
    Well, the HR man in my office liked it and approved it and would like to see more.Great being self employed betimes:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
Advertisement