Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Ireland - 10 weeks without Landline

Options
  • 11-02-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I was wondering how long is it acceptable to be without a phone line? I moved house just before Christmas. I was told by BT that the relocation will take 10 working days at most, but it could be done quicker than that.

Here I am 10 weeks later and still nothing. In the first few weeks I was on the phone to them nearly every day. But all that was happening was a the call centre staff logging a task for someone from the team in Dublin to contact me. Nobody contacted me.

I eventually had enough of the call centre and emailed complaints. They were prompt in their response, but it's been in their hands for 3 weeks now and it's still not resolved. In fact it's probably become more complicated! BT Ireland are saying the problem is with Eircom. Eircom have come back and said the fault is sorted, but it's not! It just seems that tasks or emails are getting pushed around and it seems like a case of pass the buck.

I guess I'm just looking for advice on what the next step to take is. Is there anyway I can speed this up? Contact someone who could cut through all the BS and get it resolved?

Cheers

Advertisement