Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vista fixed!!

Options
  • 11-02-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

just to let everybody know; I had a problem with vista freezing every day at least once.

After flashing my bios to the latest version and reinstalling windows it works. I found out that some motherboards have/had problems with the terabyte hd's. The bios solved the problem. Strangly enough worked the drive with windows 7 no problem!:confused: No idea why but hey cant have all the answers at once!!

Thought I let youse know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sounds like a corrupted initial install tbh, but aybe the bios flash sorted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

yep think so, took me a long time to figure out though!! glad it works now since certain programs refuse to work with windows 7!

Advertisement