Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site-ban request

Options
  • 11-02-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all, I have two requests to ask for. The first is a complete site-ban until May 1st of this year because I've been neglegting college and seriously, seriously need to catch up.

The second request is to ignore all of my pleading you are sure to recieve in the Prison forum to lift my ban before May. I'm not joking, taking Boards away from me is like denying a 40-a day smoker cigarettes overnight. Therefore I'm going to post quite often begging to be let back in and that the original request was "just a joke" or something. It wasn't, I must not return until May or I will fail college and then life. Personally, I'd rather not fail at life so please don't let me back in until May, no matter what I might ask between now and then.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the ban in advance. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Ohh
    You've basically requested me to torture you.
    Egggcellent.

If you annoy me too much in Prison though, I'll have to ban you from there.

If you rereg cos you can't take it, I'll also ban that account.
    AND
    Site ban your main one for longer because you were bold.

That'll learn ya :D

Advertisement