Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song for Devilfish

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lillou

i would love to be there when he sees that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

i was expecting it to be lame but its full of win. the other two are awesome too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Thats pretty good actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

This was the Devilfish's response:

I figure its ok to leave your video on you tube as long as you put this reply underneath it .

After seeing mr broughtons video i asked him to send a photo of himself goatey short hair and ill bet shades on his nose a devilfish wanna b my girlfriend pointed out in fact it was my girl who made me comb it down to cover my forehead but after seeing mr broughtons forehead i might comb it up again its ****ing massive . I may have the frankenstein haircut but he,s got the frankie forehead infact im surprised IMAX have nt been in touch with Frankie Broughton ill bet flies have died of old age crawling across that ****ing brow it took his mother 5 yrs to knit him a hat .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

This was the Devilfish's response:

I figure its ok to leave your video on you tube as long as you put this reply underneath it .

After seeing mr broughtons video i asked him to send a photo of himself goatey short hair and ill bet shades on his nose a devilfish wanna b my girlfriend pointed out in fact it was my girl who made me comb it down to cover my forehead but after seeing mr broughtons forehead i might comb it up again its ****ing massive . I may have the frankenstein haircut but he,s got the frankie forehead infact im surprised IMAX have nt been in touch with Frankie Broughton ill bet flies have died of old age crawling across that ****ing brow it took his mother 5 yrs to knit him a hat .

Is that the best the great Devilfish could do?
    I guess there is a hint of jealousy when I look at his girlfriend but I can only imagine the conversation .

David let's dance I'm bored
    Call me Devilfish or The Fish baby, .not David.
    Let's Dance the Fish
    No you are still not getting it, you say Let's dance Devilfish, or call me honey, you don't say THE fish when addressing me directly only in the 3rd person.
    HUH?.....Let's dance honeyfish.
    Are you fking stupid? It's prefectly simple,
    Your hair is lovely Devildave.
    Holy Christ this fking bint is driving me crazy
    WAHHHH WAAHHHHH, sob sob,
    (here we go agian) I'm sorry baby, *** pssssssst someone get my guitar I'll give her a reason to cry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

It's a classic - big fans at Devilfish Towers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lillou

The other two by the same guy are great as well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfa66M8-vRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIrkdVYEa8&feature=related

this guy is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Wait?! That wasn't his daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

nope, that is the lovely Jade his girlfriend - top lady!

Advertisement