Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Sales (gotta get out of it)

Options
  • 11-02-2009 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys,

Just need abit of advice as its wrecking my head.. well I worked in Top Level Customer care for a year upon leaving school for a top online company, and now im working in sales for the past 6 months, although im now in a different sales job and i can't seem to get the sales at all. I never liked sales, but it's just something i fell into as the team in my first job got outsourced and it is good paying, so im looking for alternatives now, as it seems there is no decent paying CSR jobs if u dont speak Dutch, German or Swedish. So then I though of the Defence forces, who are not recruiting, so then I though of the Royal navy, who i don't know are they recruiting ??, So my question is, is there any EU countries Netherlands etc, spain etc, where I can get a decent enough paying job in Customer Service/admin or something just to tied me over for a while as I have to get out of this sales as its horrible and headwrecking... any advice would be a greatly appreciated...

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spain is going for a very bad recession as it is and the salaries there where lower then in Ireland during the boom years. Netherlands don't have many English speaking positions as you'd be expected to be at least bi-lingual (Dutch/English or French/English if not all three). Your best bet will be UK or Ireland I'd say or possibly down under.

Advertisement