Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Track ID

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mdrizzle

Has any 1 sorted this problem yet? (The sony erricsom track ID)
    Bought a K770i back in Nov and track ID feature suddenly stopped working around Jan. started asking for username and password same prob as OP. I didnt change any settings or update the software. Checked in the vodafone store and they said it was sonys problem, sony said it was a network issue,

Tried track ID again and brought up a web page saying Track ID was a great service but only for sony erricson fone's? :mad:

Also my GF has the exact same fone and only recently its started redirecting her to the same service page even tho hers was working fine 2 weeks ago!
    What the f**k!

Its an awesome feature when it works anyone got anything to help?

(All misp, mms, net settings on fone are sound)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Definitely worth trying to get it working, I reckon it's up there near to being the best feature on my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭zacseph

Did a little research... seems it's not Sony Ericsson OR the network operator, but Grace-Note (they're the guys who run the servers full of music records) - apparently they're still having issues with their servers...
    Details of their service is here: http://www.gracenote.com/business_solutions/mobileMusic/
    It's the backround of what TrackID really is, basically... :) Doesn't seem to be a fix, tho... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

What is happening to you guys? Is it not coming back with a result from the search? The reason I ask is its coming back with the search result ok for me everytime but the link to the 3 music store doesn't work.

Advertisement