Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Understanding Doctor?

• 11-02-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All. Just wondering if anyone here knows a good understanding doctor (GP) that can help me. I wont say what its for but I have a history of unrelated and questionable substance 'usage' and was kind of scared of being judged for it. Sorry to lower the tone, this thread would more likely be more suited to the medical forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Skinner

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Welcome to Boards. :)

The medical forum may have some sort of list of doctors who would be more suited for your needs but if you are looking for recommendations on a general GP have a look at this thread;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055457441

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

welll boy , go to a young doctor ,better communication and no BS either and told straight up ,its a more accepted problem to them sign of the times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Prcpl Skinner

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Only joined so just saw this thread but Dr.Liam MacCann on Ballybricken is great. Should give him a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Hi Skinner,

The Bubulia Practice (think that's how you spell it anyway) in town - in red square next to the chemist is very good. Some of them are also Doctor's in the WIT Medical centre so they would be used to dealing with young people (and I'm sure they have heard it all). The lady doctor Cathrina Mooney, i think, seems to be really nice. She is very understanding and never seems to rush you like some other doctors.

• Advertisement
Advertisement