Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who can I get to make a promo video?

Options
  • 11-02-2009 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

Looking to have someone work with me to produce a promotional video for a Mountain Rescue team. Important to note that like most things, there's no money in it! :D

Ideally I'm looking for a group of talented media production students looking to put together something for their portfolio which would also benefit a 100% volunteer run rescue team.

The story-board is completely blank - This can be done whatever way you need to work it. You'd need your own kit, post production etc.

Any pointers or recommendations welcome. This could be a very exciting project for the right people.

Thanks,

Gil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 VanessaOutsider

We in Outsider might be able to help you :) sounds like a great little project... and we would be delighted to work with any students who are interested in learning from TQ (www.cinetq.com) and would like to get some experience working in production, steadicam and cinematography etc.

Email me at Vanessa at outsider dot ie....

Chat soon.

Ness

Advertisement