Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banking error?

Options
  • 11-02-2009 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

i had a problem with my pay going to my loan account and last month i tought the same happened again so i did the usual and filled in with withdrawl forms but 3 days after that i got payed into my current account so i had double what i original intended to have in and the money that i removerd from my loan account was never there but still took 3days to clear i have removed all the money and now they shut my account so what happens now? do i have to pay the money back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

eh :confused:

I really am not sure that I have understood your problem correctly, but if they thought your loan account was paid off and closed it (and in actual fact its not paid off) then you will have to pay what you owe. Ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

That makes absolutely no sense.

OP - It might be helpful if you break it up into clear, and comprehensible sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Can I have a full stop or some punctuation please, Bob?.

Advertisement