Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland V Georgia Radio Commentary?

• 11-02-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows a radio station doing commentary for the Ireland match tonight. I'm going to the game but I'd like to listen to some commentary during it. If anybody knows I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

INTERNATIONAL SOCCER
    Wednesday 11 February, 7.02pm
    FM, Online, LW 252 AND DAB

7pm - 10pm

Soccer: Republic of Ireland v Georgia at Croke Park

Commentators: Gabriel Egan and Eoin Hand

Giovanni Trapatonni's man face Georgia in a must win game for the Boys in Green to qualify from there group. With no Stephen Ireland or Andy Reid in the squad will Ireland be able to get a result against this tricky opposition?

RTÉ Radio 1, Wednesday 11 February, 7.02pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

That_Guy wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows a radio station doing commentary for the Ireland match tonight. I'm going to the game but I'd like to listen to some commentary during it. If anybody knows I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

sorted:

http://www.rte.ie/radio/listing.html?channel=110

19:00 News; International Soccer
    Republic of Ireland v Georgia at Croke Park. With commentary by Gabriel Egan and Eoin Hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

as the question has been answered (shakes fist at Mountjoy Mugger :D) I'll close the thread OP. If you need it re-opened for any reason, just give me a shout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement