Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BIG PRINTS!!!

• 11-02-2009 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Photobox only go up as far as 20" by 30". Can anybody recommend a site that prints bigger? With decent quality of course. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

how big do you want, i can print 100 *60 if that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

100x60 eh? hmmm... We're not entering into a contract here alright?!!:pac: I'm just seeing what my options are... What resolution or dpi woould my pic need for that size?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

You can print 100 pixels x 60 pixels - the decision is yours ;)

he he

i was kind of messing with you a little, i actually can print that big but no photographer generally want things that big

normally you would aim for 360 dpi, but at that size you would maybe get away with as low at 180 ish, as your not gonna be viewing it from very close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Yeah well the guy who wants the print done said "I want it big!" and I asked "how big is big?" to which he replied with a king king voice "BIIIIIG!!!!" with arms stretched out. So I'll ask him is 100*60 big enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭feileacan

Reads in Nassu Street do photographic prints upto A0 size (841 × 1189mm or 33.1 × 46.8 in old money)

It cost me 71 euros to get it printed and laminated.

Done it twice and been very happy with the printing etc.

they require at A1 or A3 size as a pdf document and takes about a day. you can email the file to them via some server, printed in sandyford and can collect in the town as well. normally format at 300dpi

this is probably the biggest ive seen without going to industrial

Yea i can do lamination too, i have 3 different finishes in stock and have access to about another 10

some of them are very cool

Advertisement