Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip piercing..

• 11-02-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey all..

I'm thinking of getting a lip piercing and was wondering where's the best (and cheapest :pac:) place to get one in dublin?

I've heard of that piercing place in Georges Arcade ,but I hear they're not very hygienic?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hey all..

I'm thinking of getting a lip piercing and was wondering where's the best (and cheapest :pac:) place to get one in dublin?

I've heard of that piercing place in Georges Arcade ,but I hear they're not very hygienic?

Jesus dont go anywhere near that place.Snakebite is where Id recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Guitarist-JEM

Where's snakebite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Middle Abbey Street, it's near the PAB Travel place, up on the third story.
    http://www.snakebite.ie/Shop.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Guitarist-JEM

Thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Hey all..

the best (and cheapest :pac:) place to get one in dublin?
    There your problem, You want the best but are not willing to pay for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Hey all..

There your problem, You want the best but are not willing to pay for it.

+ 1, money should not come into it (within reason) when it comes to body mods, only go where the hygeine standards are high and you know they know what they are doing;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

The Celestial Ring on the top floor of Stephen's Green is deadly too- real helpful, friendly staff. They may be called Wild Cat now though!!

Advertisement