Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny IT Lorry crash!

• 11-02-2009 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭

Happened today at about 6 in the morning.Driver is grand.Twas the ice that caused it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

thats crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

That looks like it's around the back of the college, the Ballyraine road entrance.
    It's always slippy going in that way!
    Hope the driver was ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Does look like its around the back, the driver must have been pulling off the Ballyraine road and just kept going over the kerb. It was very very slippy this morning and i would say the driver could do little to avoid it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Aye the driver is grand.

It was the delivery for the kitchen at the back of the college,ramelton road side.

That carpark was like an Ice rink aswell.And the ambulance that came for him crashed into the lorry and the driver of that had to be taken to hospital aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

And the ambulance that came for him crashed into the lorry and the driver of that had to be taken to hospital aswell.
    I shouldn't laugh but I did :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

muffler wrote: »
    I shouldn't laugh but I did :D

You're right, you should not laugh. In fact, they sent out a second ambulance. The driver of this ambulance got out and slipped on the ice and had to be taken to hospital.
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Mighty :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

That carpark was like an Ice rink aswell.And the ambulance that came for him crashed into the lorry and the driver of that had to be taken to hospital aswell.

Ahahahahaha that's bloody brilliant! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Lol heard about that

Advertisement