Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lonely Island

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Jizz in my pants ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

jizz in my pants is actually a great song

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

Ha! I thought they said "When we're holding hands, it's like a vasectomy". I just realised they say "it's like having sex to me".

Also, I just watched their movie Hot Rod last night. It's brilliant. I won't spoil any of the hilarious bits by posting youtube links, but godammit I wish they had a good clip of Chez Cat dancing. I was in stitches for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

yevveh wrote: »
    Ha! I thought they said "When we're holding hands, it's like a vasectomy". I just realised they say "it's like having sex to me".
    The vasectomy line is probably better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

The Lonely Island are amazing!! Everything they've done both as The Dudes and on SNL is brilliant. I was so excited when I heard they were releasing an album. ^__^

I ordered it on the 10th of February and it still hasn't arrived... I downloaded it anyway, though. Well worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

This album is gold..

True that, DOUBLE TRUE.

:pac:

Seriously though I love it, it's so funny.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

we like sports and we dont care who knows!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I love them so much. Jizzed in my pants is a great song :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

amazing album.

fantastic crew of lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

yevveh wrote: »

Also, I just watched their movie Hot Rod last night. It's brilliant. I won't spoil any of the hilarious bits by posting youtube links, but godammit I wish they had a good clip of Chez Cat dancing. I was in stitches for that.

Hwhere do you get off? :)

I`m on a boat has some hilarious lines "Get your towels ready, its about to go down"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement