Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximum daily withdrawal

Options
  • 11-02-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

What is the most i can withdraw using atms in one day?
    I need to get €650 tomorrow
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I'm sure it depends on your own account. my limit is €300. you can take out what you like if you actually go into the bank, i suggest you pay a visit to a branch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Ulster let you draw up to €700 a day provided money in a/c is cleared etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Depends on the account, you could always call into a branch and withdraw the money from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

I'd have to take time off work to get to a bank and i'm not sure if i can get it. I gess i'll try and take it out in the morning and if i can't get it i'll have to try to get to a bank somehow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭BankMan

If there's money in your account now, go take some out. Once midnight passes, the max daily withdrawal is reset and you can withdraw again - hope this helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement