Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5 Wrestlers.........

• 11-02-2009 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

..Who you would bring in, release and switch brands to the current WWE product? Why? And how you would use them.

Bringing in:
    Brian Danielson.
    Best pure wrestler in the US at present. Has a following akin to CM Punks in the indies before he left. I would bring Danielson in in the "Chris Benoit" role. A fella who can put on great matches, no matter where on the card. I would place him on Smackdown to begin with.

Nigel McGuinness:
    Good wrestler, good look, decent on the mic. Bring him in as Regals protege and place him eventually on the upper mid card of Raw after a beginning stint in ECW.

Motor City Machine Guns:
    If WWE were to have a solid tag division, it would be built around these 2 guys. Shelley, for my money is the best all rounder in the US at the moment. Sabin is not too shabby either.

Robert Roode:
    Old school personified. A good worker who would play a good heel on Smackdown to begin with. A US title scene mainstay.

Larry Sweeney:
    The best heel manager in the business at the moment. I would have him in and build a stable between the 3 brands. I would use him exactly as ROH are at the moment, as a money hungry sleaze bag.

Swap:
    Taker to Raw. He has been on SD forever, and it would be good to see him regularly on Mondays again for a change.

Swagger to Raw. Potential to be great, he could slot straight into the intercontinental scene for a nice feud with CM Punk.

Mysterio to ECW. Lets face it, he is past his best. I would move him to the 3rd division thoug and build it around him. It is already the "workrate" brand, and Rey is all about that. Screw that, I would move every sub 200lber to ECW.

HBK to Smackdown. I would like to see a proper Edge HBK feud, preferably over a title. It would make good tv. That is all.

Jeff Hardy to Raw. he is not getting past Tripper and Edge in the title scene for th time being as far as i see it, so let him loose on the title scene on Raw. I think he and Cena could do a decent "face feud".

Fire:
    Mark Henry. He has done precisely zip since he joined the company. I do not even see him as a talent putter overer (:P). Just a waste of a pay cheque.

Jim Duggan: Crap in the 80s, crap now. Waste of a spot in the Rumble.

Hornswoggle: The running through the wall incident sealed that for me last year.

Mike Knox. Standard big guy who attacks smaller guy, and is a monster for a while, but no one really cares about. Looks like one of The Highlanders, that awful tag team that no one cared about.

Kane. Speaking of talentless hacks. The most over used waste to ever be on my screen. Goes from Unstoppable heel monster, to complete sympathetic jobber, to the Royal Rumble where his record is told to everyone. Simply awful

Advertisement