Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TAKE AIM teams cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Shiva wrote: »
    I dunno Alan....I saw that trophy in the flesh this morning. Are you sure there's enough room to spell "Band of Hawks" on that plate ?

:p

meh Na Taibhse should fit fine, I know a good engraver :P

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

HE only got that small coz he knows A.T.F is going on it. it going to the engravers as we type on our key boards and as for the 1000 rounds we only need one round each... take your hits i dont wont too over load my gun with 2 bb,s...

Meh Na Taibhse or MNT = Maybe Next Time
    Band Of Hawks or BOH = Back Off Hawks
    Airsoft Tactical Force or ATF = allway take fristremember bring your A game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

someones had too much sugar :p

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

mafiaboy wrote: »
    Airsoft Tactical Force or ATF = allway take frist

ATF = Always Tacky Fonts :D

You have to admire the sportsmanship of the ATF, still willing to take part even though the Hawks will be claiming the top prize, fair play lads :p

• Advertisement

we have got to start the banter there is only 4 days to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Shiva wrote: »
    I dunno Alan....I saw that trophy in the flesh this morning. Are you sure there's enough room to spell "Band of Hawks" on that plate ?

:p
    Blay wrote: »
    meh Na Taibhse should fit fine, I know a good engraver :P

you can both compete for the wooden spoon your names will fit perfect on there :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

they hired a photographer just for you guys, you can take an A4 pic of our cup and hang it on your wall so you dont feel left out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Smack talk if ****ing epic :D

All my guns are begging me to bring them, but I think I'll go with a trusty m16.

There will be some serious hip firing action, feel free to make dramatic death poses, when you get absolutely riddled..

:D

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the best of luck in the event, and to thank the AIM lads for setting up this event that has everyone buzzing.

I think great applauds need to go to Alan and his team.

Also credit due to Mafia boy from ATF, who suggested to alan that there should be " taking part" medals for everyone, so you all feel like winners and get a little memento of the day.

I'm not going to lie, its basically going to be a practice day for you of shouting" hit"

:P

kk thx gg

no re

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

band of hawks? bunch of hacks!

atf? all the fogies!

Aon? all only n00bs!

Doc? ...ah, we'll leave him for later....

:p:p:p

Na Taibhse ftw

• Advertisement

ho no you dident doc look for my perison mask you will only see it when i let you and by then you will allready have said hit god daam it im hit. and there ill be... im going to bring my m16 as well so where even...

all the fogies what the hell was that you could said some thing like after there f**k...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ho no you dident doc look for my perison mask you will only see it when i let you and by then you will allready have said hit god daam it im hit. and there ill be... im going to bring my m16 as well so where even...

Yeah but you use boxmags and I use midcaps f I'm not mistaken, thats makes me pr0 sk1llz :P

Looknig foward to the event and looking foward to actually meeting you lot face to face :D

Banter aside, I'm looking foward to see some seriously competitive airsoft. And great laughs to be had.

O and word of warning, bostrous behaviour like " yee haa's" and "come get some" put me into over drive and will definitely get you all massacred, so keep it stum out there ;)

looks like you know me but i cant recall meeting your fine self make sure and come over to say hello den the name..

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

all the fogies what the hell was that you could said some thing like after there f**k...

i still dont know what the limits r on boards, just playin it safe... coulda said a whole lota things... the atf lads make it all too easy for everyone!:P

yeah i know what you mean what team are you in and are you going to the comp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Really cant wait for this one. Have some epic ideas planned.

For those wanting to see what the cup looks like feel free to head down to The Warehouse on Sunday evening. It will be behind the Perspex Armory where it will stay for 6 months. Then we will bring it out to get +1 engraved onto it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

atf? all the fogies!

Aon? all only n00bs!

Na Taibhse ftw

HA!, this from a member of the ghosts huh! the irony of it, you being dead before ya even loaded your mags and all.
    Your only in ACU because its easier to make up a white flag out of it .,:D

Alan brought in the trophy earlier on today to make sure me shelf was big enough to take the weight of it on sunday...

HAWKS FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Really cant wait for this one. Have some epic ideas planned.

For those wanting to see what the cup looks like feel free to head down to The Warehouse on Sunday evening. It will be behind the Perspex Armory where it will stay for 6 months. Then we will bring it out to get +1 engraved onto it.

you do know this is an outdoor competiton right? you have to go outside :eek:, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Question lads=- how were the teams selected for this Cup game then- was 8 the number of teams selected?.

• Advertisement

you have to put your team name down and it 10 per team i dont know if you have time to do it now but if you have 10 lads ready to go put your team name down and im sure someone will get back to you...good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

Airsofty wrote: »
    Question lads=- how were the teams selected for this Cup game then- was 8 the number of teams selected?.

we did'nt have enough time to sort out a bigger event so for the first cup we had to limit it to 8 teams but it is something that we are going to run every 6 months so going by the reaction we got from this one the next one is lookling like a weekend event and at least 16 teams and also we will be running a cup for individuals ( people who are not on a team ) at the next one too
    any teams who are interested in taking part in the second cup just send me your details and i'll put ya down ;) we will be changing the venue for every cup too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

gna be some epic action on the day cant wait!good luck to all the teams,and to my comrades! VIPERSQUAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

atf? all the fogies!

Aon? all only n00bs!

Na Taibhse ftw

Now now, I'm probably playing longer than you.

Kiwi is technically the most decorated player in Ireland, we are all that is left of DNR (The winners of Ireland's only comp so far) and he won the last man standing in HRTA (Both are outdoor)!

Just because we are not mad elitist with our selection doesn't mean all of our players are noobs, We pick sound members which is why we didn't invite you!!!! Oh no he didn't!!!

Sure I heard you guys couldn't even take ATF off the tower in Drogheda!

we will see how the Ghosts do.
    Come on lads.

johnboyire wrote: »
    you do know this is an outdoor competiton right? you have to go outside :eek:, :D

I have a couple of pellets just for you!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Masada wrote: »
    HAWKS FTW!

:eek: you mean you will be able to find 10 players - impressive

masadas at the ready :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

A.O.N wrote: »
    Sure I heard you guys couldn't even take ATF off the tower in Drogheda!
    When you guys manage to shift ATF out of the tower, then you can talk to us about it
    I just wonder how you guys will manage on a big site where you have to run more than 20 metres - may take some getting used to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

a quick question:

Did organisers decided on ammo rule? and how long each round will last?

thanks

BioHazRd wrote: »
    When you guys manage to shift ATF out of the tower, then you can talk to us about it
    I just wonder how you guys will manage on a big site where you have to run more than 20 metres - may take some getting used to :p

Don't worry love. I've played outside a few times, also we are all used to playing games where you can't stop sprinting so I don't think stamina will be an issue!

But here thanks for explaining our weak points for us, your forgetting that we have never played as a team before.

Sure I'll see you in the feild boss (see you screaming HIT)!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

A.O.N wrote: »
    Don't worry love. I've played outside a few times, also we are all used to playing games where you can't stop sprinting so I don't think stamina will be an issue!

But here thanks for explaining our weak points for us, your forgetting that we have never played as a team before.

Sure I'll see you in the feild boss (see you screaming HIT)!

Dont ya love the trash talking before a game? :P

Advertisement