Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted teleporter for hire

Options
  • 11-02-2009 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

can anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to hire a teleporter in limerick area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

I thought only the starship enterprise had them, don't know if they'd be willing to hire them out!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MickLimk

Try Skylift or Height for Hire. Skylift is out the coast road (N69) just after the cement factory, Height for Hire is just off the dual carriage way but not the most straightforward to get to! There's also a place in Charleville on the Kilmallock road that hires access equipment that might be worth a shot.

Depending on where exactly you are, you might have to consider delivery costs. Don't know the story with insurance on teleporters either...

No affiliation with any of the companies mentioned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭wildfowler

MickLimk wrote: »
    Try Skylift or Height for Hire. Skylift is out the coast road (N69) just after the cement factory, Height for Hire is just off the dual carriage way but not the most straightforward to get to! There's also a place in Charleville on the Kilmallock road that hires access equipment that might be worth a shot.

Depending on where exactly you are, you might have to consider delivery costs. Don't know the story with insurance on teleporters either...

No affiliation with any of the companies mentioned!
    tryed both of them 350 a week plus 80 diesal charge + 70 delivery + vat + take out your own insurence on them. i think it a bit steep or is it

Advertisement