Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 unrelated questions

Options
  • 11-02-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

1) is there a way to search for two terms at the same time...In other words for posts/titles that contain a phrase which contains more than one word. I've tried entering two search terms and it gives me posts that contain only one of the words. How can you search for something that has more than two words like, just an example "dark chocolate."

2) Sometimes when I use my Blackberry and go to the main page, there is no icon for boards.ie Mobile. Usually the icon is there but not always. How can I get to the mobile option if there is no icon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

1) is there a way to search for two terms at the same time...In other words for posts/titles that contain a phrase which contains more than one word. I've tried entering two search terms and it gives me posts that contain only one of the words. How can you search for something that has more than two words like, just an example "dark chocolate."
    'Fraid not. Because of issues with the database and speed and so on, that facility's been removed for the last while and may not be back for some time if ever. It was basically hammering the server with all the queries and giving everyone reduced performance on the site.
    2) Sometimes when I use my Blackberry and go to the main page, there is no icon for boards.ie Mobile. Usually the icon is there but not always. How can I get to the mobile option if there is no icon?
    Use m.boards.ie as the address. That way you don't have to bother even looking for the link on the front page!

Advertisement